I met Kelli White at the Reset Conference, and we connected over personal branding and brand work right away. Kelli specializes in brand videography and shares video education in a very approachable way.
Today we are talking about how you can start utilizing video within your brand to help it stand out. Here is what I discussed with Kelli:
- An increase in video need
- Can every brand benefit from video?
- Short-form video and other ways to utilize video
- Long-form content/video ideas
- How you can use video in your client process
- Where to start if you are intimated with using video
- How video can be serving you as a business owner and also your clients
- At what point should you hire someone to help you with video?
- Where to use and share your video
- Video gear and softwares to consider (even if you aren’t a videographer!)
A few highlights from this episode:
[6:39] – I think that’s what we all need. We need someone we can look at and see ourselves in and think if she can do it, then I can totally do this.
[16:21] – Think about the questions you are already being asked or blog posts that you have written in the past that have done well.
[17:52] – Repurposing is something I always preach with my brand clients.
Kelli shared so many great tips to start utilizing video within your business, no matter your industry or skill level. You can connect with Kelli on Instagram @kelliwhitephotography or @shelearnsvideo to get more video education.
Gear/software mentioned: upgrade your iPhone, Rode iPhone microphone, tripod or light stand, LED panels/ring lights, iMovie, Abode Rush, Loom, Canva
Free 5 day mini course all about making the move to brand photography here
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!