I didn’t start out in personal branding photography, but I’m so glad I made the transition to it. This episode is all about why and how I made the switch. It was a big turning point for my business, and I’m excited to share the story.
- How photography was originally my backup plan
- Balancing my full-time job and my photography side hustle
- Transitioning to photography full-time
- What my favorite part of shooting weddings actually was
- Slowing dipping my toes into brand photography
- Where I’m at currently with my business/brand photography (hint: it’s my dream job)
A few highlights from this episode:
[13:14] – Delivering those photos gave me such a sense of joy and purpose.
[18:24] – I have found so much freedom in this niche.
*Doors open Friday, March 17 to my 16-week group coaching program, REBRAND. If you’re a photographer who wants to pivot into personal photography so you can scale your income, work better hours, and run a business that feels like YOU, Rebrand was made for you. Learn more here.
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!