Amanda Hofman, of Go To Market Studio, is the expert when it comes to using branded merch in your business. Her mission is to create beautiful and sustainable merchandise that is NOT boring or lame! Amanda (and her business partner Jesse) offers these thoughtful designs for your business to help your brand stand out.
I love this episode as Amanda walks us through why branded merchandise is amazing for business growth, how all businesses can start using it, and ideas for where to get started. Here is more of what we discussed in this episode of Take It Personally:
- The sustainability piece of Amanda’s print-on-demand business
- The burden of useless swag
- How to create merch that is more meaningful and inspiring
- The time to not get merchandise
- The process of getting branded swag and how Amanda can help you translate your message into merch
- How people can use merch within their business
- Making the most of the opportunity to let people know what you do (using merch!)
A few highlights from this episode:
[9:50] – There are just these small tweaks that you can make that turn something from being boring to being really meaningful and inspiring connection.
[11:09] – The merchandise should be a reflection of your brand. It should be an extension of your brand and so if you don’t have that foundation, the other parts won’t make sense.
There is so much opportunity here, and Amanda and her team are great to rely on if you need help utilizing merch for your business. Connect with her on Instagram @gotomarketstudio!
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!