Have you ever wondered how many Instagram accounts to have? This is actually a question I get asked often, especially when related to personal branding. This looks different for everyone and each situation, but I wanted to share my thoughts on this. Here’s what we discuss in the episode:
- Asking yourself what you want when it comes to your online marketing strategy
- Not an accounts issue, but a positioning issue
- Determining your goals for your account(s)
- My personal approach to Instagram accounts
- Show what you want to sell
- Do what feels right for you and your business
A few highlights from this episode:
[1:45] – This is typically not an issue of how many accounts you should have; it’s more of a strategy issue.
[2:40] – What is the goal for the account, and how can I best serve my people with that goal?
[9:07] – Only show what you want to sell.
Ultimately it comes down to deciding what you want for your brand and what makes the most sense for your situation. Don’t overcomplicate it; do what feels best for you!
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!