In 2020, I opened a local photography studio. I haven’t ever talked about that business or experience on the podcast yet (until today!). White Space Studio is a photography studio that my husband and I rent by the hour. In this episode I’m sharing 5 lessons I’ve learned since owning a photography studio! Here’s what to expect from the episode:
- How White Space Studio got started
- A tough first year
- Having my husband join in the business
- The learning opportunities it brought as we figured out how to own a studio
- How the studio brings in ‘passive’ income
- No one will care for your things like you do
- Continually updating the systems we utilize
- It’s okay to try new things and see how they work out
- The community aspect of the studio
A few highlights from this episode:
- It takes time to find your groove!
- You get what you put in.
- Systems are key.
- The community piece of the studio has been really special!
If you are local to me or want to learn more about White Space Studio, you can visit our website here!
Personal branding can help you grow your business! Join my email list to get weekly tips for how to start building your personal brand today. Join the fun here!
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!