Today’s episode is spotlighting a Rebrand client of mine, Brooklyn! Brooklyn is a portrait and brand photographer in Southern Minnesota. She has a full service studio as well where she offers custom wall art and in-house printing.
While implementing the strategies she learned in Rebrand, Brooklyn found herself consistently booking brand clients faster than she imagined. She shares about her Rebrand experience in this episode, and here’s what we chatted about:
- How Brooklyn got started with photography
- Where Brooklyn was at before Rebrand and how she transitioned into brand photography
- The internal shifts Brooklyn saw while going through Rebrand
- The community aspect of Rebrand
- The accountability that coaching brings
- What to know if you are considering Rebrand
Doors are open to my 16-week group coaching program, REBRAND. If you’re a photographer who wants to pivot into personal photography so you can scale your income, work better hours, and run a business that feels like YOU, Rebrand was made for you. Learn more here. We start April 1st!
Connect with Brooklyn on social @brooklynphotographystudio or at brooklynphotomn.com.
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!