Today’s episode is spotlighting a client of mine, Amanda! Amanda is a brand photographer from Texas and is a Rebrand graduate. She is here to share her story, how Rebrand and 1:1 coaching has helped her business grow, and the transitions she has seen within her business. Here’s what we chatted about in this episode:
- Amanda’s transition from portrait photography to brand photography
- Stepping into hiring a coach to avoid having to start her new business alone and from the ground up
- The recipe for burnout
- Amanda’s goals for her business when we started working together in a coaching capacity
- The biggest changes Amanda saw after beginning to work together
- The confidence Amanda gained (in herself, her business, and her pricing)
- How Amanda balances life and business
- How Amanda utilizes a weekly rhythm rather than a schedule
- What role coaching played in Amanda’s business growth and reaching success sooner
- The community that Rebrand brought for Amanda
Doors are open to my 16-week group coaching program, REBRAND. If you’re a photographer who wants to pivot into personal photography so you can scale your income, work better hours, and run a business that feels like YOU, Rebrand was made for you. Learn more here. We start April 1st!
Connect with Amanda on social @arccreative_co!
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!