I’ve been hosting pop up phone photography classes in and around Sioux Falls lately, and the last one on Tuesday, April 9 at Bloom was such a blast!
Bloom provided a great place for the class as well as wine and cheese from Stensland (my love languages). We had 20 women ready to learn all about how to take better photos of their kids on their phones. Everyone came with their cell phones in hand for this hands-on workshop and we got to work, covering:
- Changing your phone settings to take the best images
- Shooting in manual (yes, it’s possible!) for greater control
- Using available light to your advantage
- Using storytelling angles
- Capturing the in-between moments
- Getting kids to cooperate
I’d love to do another class like this! If you’re interested, leave a comment or shoot me a message and let’s chat! The best camera is the one you have with you–let’s make your phone photos better!