Brittnie is a family and newborn photographer with over 13 years of experience. In 2021 Brittnie started using her extensive photography knowledge to coach other photographers on how to build a profitable photography business in less than 15 hours per week.
Brittnie is also the host of the Capture The Chaos Photography Podcast where she shares tactical tips and tricks photographers can use to run their business without experiencing the burnout.
When she isn’t working, you can find her recreating ridiculous TikToks with her husband, chauffeuring her 3 wildlings around, napping, or working on a DIY home project.
Here are the main things I talked about with Brittnie:
- Brittnie’s journey into photography
- Balancing work and motherhood
- Utilizing time while kids are awake to do household tasks
- Do a time audit to know where your time is being spent (for business AND personal tasks)
- Getting clear on what needs to be done and outsourcing where possible
- Niching and repurposing
- Utilizing other avenues besides only social media to grow your business
- Brittnie’s fall photography schedule approach
A few highlights from this episode:
[14:44] – You have to know what you are doing in your life in order to know where you can carve out that time, so I suggest doing a time audit.
[21:51] – I do outsource a couple of things, but then I have a clear idea of what it is that I need to do in order to move the needle
[23:00] – Niching is important to make your business more streamlined.
Connect with Brittnie at her website here for additional resources, grab her free guide How to Run Your Photography Business in Less Than 15 Hours Per week, or find her on social media @brittnierenee_photo.
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!