I recently launched my group program, Rebrand, for the third time, and I have been going over the launch – what went well, what I want to do differently next time, etc.
This podcast episode will be recapping my Rebrand launch! I’m sharing what goes on behind the scenes, what I focused on during the launch, numbers, mindset, and more. Here are the main things I discussed in this episode:
- My free mini course that kicked off the launch
- My goal for the number of people in the jumpstart free mini course and goal for enrollment in Rebrand
- Why I sent 68 emails over the course of 30 days
- Repurposing content from past launches
- Why a strong mindset is SO important and how I prioritized my mindset during this launch
- Why you need to be talking about your offer so much more than you are
- Being clear on your messaging and using client feedback to help
- Wins I experienced throughout the launch
- Protecting my calendar more during launches
- Pre-launch strategies
- Instagram and email list growth through launching
A few highlights from this episode:
[9:16] – The hardest part of launching is managing your mind.
[11:05] – The energy of how I felt this time versus last time for the exact same result was so different.
[12:05] – It’s really a numbers game. You have to talk about the thing that you are promoting so much more than you think you have to. You simply cannot talk about something twice and then be mad that nobody signed up.
Launch strategy can be used for educational group programs like Rebrand but also so many other things within your business – mini sessions, holiday sessions, products, etc. A key piece is to continually talk about the thing you are selling (more than often than you think!).
The Ultimate Personal Brand Session Shot List: 10 must-have images, plus a bonus concept, that will get clients singing your praises! Download here.
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!