You guys know that I’m a firm believer that the best camera is the one you have with you, so I was so excited last week when I got the opportunity to visit KELOLAND Living for a segment on phone photography. We talked all about how to take better photos with your phone, no matter what kind of equipment you have. Check out the segment below!
A few things we chatted about:
- How I got into photography
- Why I am passionate about family photography and capturing photos of your kids
- Why a DSLR camera may not be the best option for capturing your family’s memories
- How to set up your phone settings to start taking better photos today
- Why you should stop telling your kids to “Say cheese!”
- A few tips for taking photos outdoors with different light
If you’re wanting even more tips on phone photography, don’t miss my class tomorrow night at Bloom! We’ll be talking all about this topic and doing live demonstrations on how to get better at taking photos on your phone.
You can read more information and buy your tickets here. I hope to see you there!