There are four parts to the personal brand framework (learn about reputation here and rapport here). Today we are diving into the relationship aspect to help you build a personal brand as a branding photographer. The client experience is super important for relationships! Here what’s this episode shares about it:
- Improving your client experience doesn’t always mean sending your client gifts
- Staying true to your word
- Exceeding expectations whenever you can
- How to create a great client experience through communication and solving your client’s problems
- Utilizing systems and processes to deepen relationships
- Surprise and delight
Doors open Friday, March 17 to my 16-week group coaching program, REBRAND. If you’re a photographer who wants to pivot into personal photography so you can scale your income, work better hours, and run a business that feels like YOU, Rebrand was made for you. Learn more here. We start April 1st!
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!