One of the reasons I love brand photography is the potential for repeat clients. When it comes to brand photography, you are working with clients who regularly need updated images. This allows for repeat clients often, if we treat our clients well.
This episode I’m sharing the top things we can be doing as photographers to keep our clients coming back (and referring more amazing clients our way). Here are the main things discussed in this episode:
- How to create a really easy experience from top to bottom
- Setting up email autoresponders
- Always making sure your client knows what’s happening next
- Making a smooth onboarding experience
- Helping clients with their overwhelm (in preparing for shoot or after with how to use their photos)
- Automations and workflows (a huge piece of what we cover in my group coaching program, Rebrand)
- Managing client gallery delivery times
- The two things clients share when talking about us to friends and family
- Adding value to the experience by utilizing community
- Surprise and delight strategy
- Asking for reviews/referrals and staying in touch
- Designing a brand session with strategy (sign up for the free training on this here!)
[1:07] – When it comes to brand photography, you are working with clients who regularly need updated images.
[4:26] – I want to make sure that I’m answering what happens next throughout the entire process.
[14:56] – I also love a surprise and delight strategy for bringing back returning clients.
There is so much potential for booking return clients, and a lot of it comes from strategy! On January 23, 2023, you can join me for a free workshop where I will show you how to plan a strategic brand session. This includes from when people inquire with you to when they are leaving you a glowing review. Sign up for the training here!
The Ultimate Personal Brand Session Shot List: 10 must-have images, plus a bonus concept, to create a diverse gallery that will get clients singing your praises! Download here.
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!