Trish Taylor is a stylist + brand embodiment coach devoted to helping entrepreneurs show up authentically and attract their soulmate clients online and feel worthy of being seen as an authority in their space without fear of judgment. She has a background in personal styling celebrities like Ariana Grande, but after building an incredible career she realized it wasn’t what she wanted. Trish started over, and her business as we know it today was born.
Here are some of the things I talk about with Trish:
- How Trish first got into styling and what she did when she reached the “top” of her celebrity styling career
- How she has combined her passions of styling and psychology into her current career as a brand stylist and confidence coach
- Why it’s helpful to align your mind, body, and brand before doing a brand photoshoot
- How Trish works with clients specifically (ps. It’s not about what level of business they are at or how successful they are)
- Learning to recognize your limiting beliefs and how Trish works through her own
- What a batch wardrobe is
- How to freely shine in a brand photoshoot
A few highlights from this episode:
[2:19] I didn’t feel comfortable and confident in my own skin and so style became a really fun outlet for me
[13:49] If you aren’t clear how you want your brand to be seen, then you’re probably letting other people influence the way that you are showing up.
[25:33] I shed all of the chains of what a stylist or a coach should be looking like, and then I just allowed myself to shine through.
[37:16] How you feel, how you show up…the photos that you’re putting out there, the vision that you hold for your business industry – it’s all connected. And if you start putting together the puzzle pieces, you’ll be so much more excited showing up.
I loved getting to chat with Trish for this episode! She is such a gem who truly wants to help women be confident in themselves and show up confidently in their brands. If you are looking to connect or work with Trish, you can find her on social media @trishtaylor.co, as well as at her website www.trishtaylor.co.
Some of the best conversations happen after the show in my private Facebook group, Take It Personally Podcast. Click here to join in!