When Molly came to me for help designing her wedding stationery with the instructions that she was going for the feel of a pretty, backyard garden party, I could barely contain my enthusiasm. Pink fluffy, feminine florals? Bold navy, masculine stripes? Yeah. I’m there.
I just love how these beauties turned out. Plus, Molly was so fun to work with; she was up for all the ideas I had, and even dealt with less-than-ideal email response times when I had a baby while working on her invites. She didn’t hold my new mom brain against me…bless her.
We did a few different pieces for Molly and her handsome groom:
- Wedding Invitation (these had navy stripes on the back…so cool)
- Details/Accommodations card (front and back)
- Rehearsal dinner invitation
- Wedding program (I’ve been doing a lot of this long and narrow size lately and I just love them)
- Dinner menus – main course on the front, cupcakes on the back. Mmmm…cupcakes.
- Trail mix bar signs
- Instagram/hashtag signs for the bar (not pictured)
Everything looked SO DANG GOOD together. This girl has the eye. You should have seen this entire wedding…it was basically straight out of Martha Stewart Weddings. True story.
And, because I’m spoiled, check out the last few photos taken by my insanely talented friend, Jessica of 283 Photography, who shot Molly and Matt’s big day. You should probably check out this blog post with the wedding day details because…it’s beyond words. Seriously!
Thanks for inviting me to be part of your wedding planning and big day, Molly and Matt! I loved working with you and wish you many years of bliss! <3